PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmadothman

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 26, 2016
Egypt
Hi all,

I was thinking of buying some tobacco from CupOJoes.com and ship it to Egypt.. the shipping part is straight forward, but has anyone tried to ship internationally before and especially to Egypt? and if so, how much time does it take? Thanks

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
I've sent some things to England. I usually mark the box "hobby supplies" and it gets to the addressee in about 7 days. Conversely, I have received pipe tobacco from there and Ireland in 5-7 days.

I suspect that if the package or customs declaration declares that it is tobacco it will take longer and may cost the addressee some money for taxes.

4noggins

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 11, 2013
Ahmad,
We have many many customers in Egypt, and are aware of the problems you face importing tobacco.
You can place the order through the website, use your credit card or PayPal, and we will know how to handle it.
Transit time for First Class Airmail is usually about 10-14 days.
I hope this helps
Rich

4noggins.com

smokertruck

Can't Leave
Aug 1, 2013
i used to buy from cupojoes but about 6 months ago i called for to place an order & the shipping was double .

i now buy from 4 noggins about 1/2 the shipping compared to cj.

i called a week later to place the same order at cj & the shipping was double - the quote a week earlier was correct - goodbye cupojoes.

oh - i am in canada - bought from cj about 3 years on & off - but no more.

ahmadothman

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 26, 2016
Egypt
Well, I already placed an order from 4Noggins, shipping to Egypt..However, it hasn't shipped yet. waiting for it to ship and arrive

Status
Not open for further replies.