PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

fullbent

Can't Leave
May 6, 2011
I ordered 2-8oz bags of Penzance,and 2 Bags of coffee.Got the package in the mail,opened to find it was shy a bag of Penzance.I called Joe's,not a problem.They were out of Penzance(Who would have guessed) but they gave me the money for the missing item with no trouble at all.Very good buisiness in my opinion.

mp31guitar

Lifer
Jun 28, 2011
I read a post the other day where someone waited a long time to get their order. But, I too have nothing but good to say about cup o' joes.

grouchy

Can't Leave
Jun 26, 2011
havent bought from cup o joes yet but pipes and cigars does a fine job too. :wink:

rickpal14

Lifer
Jun 9, 2011
My son had a Jr PGA golf tournament 10 minutes away from their B & M last weekend. I had 4-5 hours to kill soooooooooo........... BINGO!!!
Stopped in for the first time and they were extremely friendly and knowledgeable which helps with a newbie like me!! Picked up 2 tins (Peterson's Connoisseur's Choice & Mac Baren 7 Seas Gold) along with a Peterson Kilarney 999 Rhodesian. Spent a couple of hours in their lounge enjoying my new acquisitions and chatting with one of the workers, Samuel.
When I mentioned that I had seen their ads on pipesmagazine.com he told me that he had met Kevin at the recent Chicago show.....
Great guys and gals there with exceptional service at their B&M and online!

jankomatic

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 12, 2010
Tampa, FL
My first order with them was last week as well and it got here really fast like I said in the my other post. Thumbs up from me!

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
I discovered they are pretty close to my work travel in NY so they are definitely on my stop list. Plus, kicking around Lake George on a nice summer evening sounds pretty nice in itself.

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Only complaint I have about Cup O Joes is that I was emailed a while ago they'd have the new Peterson blends in by the end of June. Now I've been told it'll be the end of July. I'm just an impatient Pete-Nut. But they were great with my last pad/tad that I had. Order came right on time and with no hassels.

Jul 12, 2011
I have ordered a Peterson Zulu and bacci from them in the past , no trouble and great customer service all around

teamhavoc28

Can't Leave
Nov 10, 2010
I've noticed most of us have had nothing but positive results from site sponsors. Shameless plug but they are good folks.

abecox

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 8, 2010
I've never tried Cupojoes but if it sells pipes and coffee I think my piggy bank might get smashed.

Status
Not open for further replies.