PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

spike

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 21, 2009
It was terrific. Sutliff factory tour, blending seminar, huge turnout. I’ve been attending the Richmond Shows since 1988,with the obvious exception of the hiatus from 2015 - 2017, and this was by far the best. My only beef is there is the factory is in an old industrial area with no local amenities. But the CORPS provided food and soft drinks. Good number of vendors. Bought my second Walt Hettinger pipe —- artisan carver from Baltimore —-and went home a happy man. I’ve been smoking a pipe over 40 years and can unequivocally State Walt makes some of the best. Look him up.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
It was terrific. Sutliff factory tour, blending seminar, huge turnout. I’ve been attending the Richmond Shows since 1988,with the obvious exception of the hiatus from 2015 - 2017, and this was by far the best. My only beef is there is the factory is in an old industrial area with no local amenities. But the CORPS provided food and soft drinks. Good number of vendors. Bought my second Walt Hettinger pipe —- artisan carver from Baltimore —-and went home a happy man. I’ve been smoking a pipe over 40 years and can unequivocally State Walt makes some of the best. Look him up.
I've met Walt a few times at Boswells, his pipes do look great (and he's a very nice guy to boot).

Status
Not open for further replies.