PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lightxmyfire

Can't Leave
Jun 17, 2019
DMV Area
The show was really great! The blending seminar was very informative and we got to make our own two OZ tins from a bunch of really great tobaccos. My friend who came with me and I had great chats with both Jeremy Reeves and Russ Ouellette both of them are very very nice people and were very open with sharing information.

We met and chatted with so many other nice vendors and people. I got a pretty good haul of samples and a couple great tins! I’ll post pictures soon!

They also gave everyone who pre-registered a goody bag, that came with a tin of East Farthing, a nice nail style tamper, pipe cleaners, a leather tobacco pouch, beer tickets.

My friend bought a couple danish looking estate pipes that he’s very happy with.

All that being said we will be going back next year for sure!

Pictures coming soon I promise!

Reactions: Bengel and jmill208

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
The show was great. Sutliff and the CORPS guys did an outstanding job in holding the CORPS Show. I'd have to write a looooooooooong article about my wonderful time there, which I can't do because I have an upcoming heavy work load starting tomorrow to make up for the time I was out of town.

rdoss16

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 2, 2019
so bummed i couldnt make the show but such is life. my inlaws live very close to the factory. Anyone know if you can stop by the lobby during normal business hours or if they have regular factory tours?

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
so bummed i couldnt make the show but such is life. my inlaws live very close to the factory. Anyone know if you can stop by the lobby during normal business hours or if they have regular factory tours?

They don't do regular factory tours. And you have to have an appointment to get in.

Status
Not open for further replies.