PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldmooner

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 22, 2011
Sherman, Texas
I like British pipes of just about any ilk, but considering price versus overall design, draw, and carvers who take pride in their
work, Comoy has always lived up to my expectations. Most of their pipes are "traditional" shapes, nothing fancy or "artistic", but that is OK with me. I am somewhat "stuck in the mud" myself.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
A vintage Comoy's estate is a great value. For me, I love the standard shapes and that is definitely part of the appeal. The slim button is also a plus. I never get tired of looking at that intricate logo (calling it a 3-piece is a bit controversial, but its a complicated logo, no matter!)

diamondback

Lifer
Feb 22, 2019
Rockvale, TN
I know this is an older thread, I just wanted to drop in and add that I too have “Comoy Fever.” Not sure why, but they comprise the majority of my collection. They just appeal to me...

verporchting

Lifer
Dec 30, 2018
Naw, the really old threads have gone back many, many years and still been revived, LOL. The best ones are a "response" to a guy who's been gone for literally years and who probably doesn't even remember the post, the topic or the forum, and who certainly isn't ever going to see the comments.

A couple of weeks is just plain recent.

Reactions: mtwaller
Status
Not open for further replies.