PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tg51

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 24, 2017
Fort Polk, LA
I'm curious as to what everyone considers their complex tobacco blend. The blend that you reach for when you want a deep contemplative smoke. One which you discover a different subtle nuance to each time you smoke.

drrock

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 20, 2011
Minnesota
I'm curious as to what everyone considers their complex tobacco blend. The blend that you reach for when you want a deep contemplative smoke. One which you discover a different subtle nuance to each time you smoke.

For me without hesitation - Peretti's Cuban Mixture

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Some blends with five or six tobaccos don't really put over much complexity, but I was entirely impressed with Briar Works blend Country Lawyer, with six tobaccos, for being pleasantly blended so it all works together, and thanks to the generous member who sent me a sample from the Chicago show.

Reactions: anotherbob

mikefu

Lifer
Mar 28, 2018
Green Bay
SPC Potlatch and MacBaren Mixture Scottish for me. Almost every smoke is a little different, and they evolve through the bowl.

Reactions: logs

stogie37

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 24, 2012
Southport, North Carolina
G.L. Pease Robusto - still can’t decide what it wants to be when it grows up. Cigar forward blend sweetened with Red VA - or - Virginia blend darkened with Maduro leaf...

logs

Lifer
Apr 28, 2019
I agree with Mikefu about SPC Potlatch being complex. In fact I'd call it overly complex. A bowl of chaos for the mouth.

Reactions: mikefu
Status
Not open for further replies.