24 Fresh Estate Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been on a PAD binge since the last few months as I will NOT be buying any pipes vintage or new in 2016, or so I have decided :puffpipe: otherwise I would be stuck where I am and not been able to move to where I want to be and settle down. After 36 years of being a bachelor, engaged for 4 years out of them and almost getting married, a man has to choose between a future wife or his collection of pipes :rofl:
Before I show you the pictures let me feel better by putting the PAD blame on the following people :nana:
1. Mr. Al Jones :crazy: - Mod Extraordinaire and a fabulous new friend.

2. Mr. G L Pease :twisted: - The Dark Lord - Remind me not to vist his website on a daily basis.

3. Mr. Mike Glukler :puffy: - Piper Magnifique - For letting me have 3 fabulous pipes, oh also remind me not to keep BriarBlues website open 24x7 at my work and home computer.

4. All the friendly vendors on Ebay 8)
Aaaahhhhh now I feel better. Here are some pipe pictures courtesy of Mr. Hank Satchi :clap: from whom I won the pipe on ebay. Sorry Hank I wanted the two Castello pipes but ran out of money.
The pipe is now en-route to the fabulous George Dibos :puffpipe: aka @georged, will post pictures once the pipe has been taken care of.
fUsxMCq.jpg

4ypimY9.jpg

1WkBNHT.jpg

vRuUUlE.jpg

cwautb5.jpg

r7POxje.jpg

VLm5rNI.jpg

Dimensions:

Inner Diameter 3/4",

Outer Diameter: 1 1/8",

Length: 5 1/2" inches,

Height: 1 3/4",

Depth: 1 5/8",

Weight: 1.4 oz / 40 grams
Nomenclature:

Comoy's Tradition Made in London (circle stamp) England 4

stanlaurel

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 31, 2015
Very nice. Love bulldogs. I look forward to seeing it when it is cleaned-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.