PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

seitz55

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 6, 2013
I am having a pipe commissioned from Josh Whitehead and it is looking awesome. I couldn't be happier on how it is turning out. Here are the pictures he sent me on the progress
My first post didn't go well, so I downloaded the pics on my phot album. Please take a look and tell me what you think.
pipe-1-600x337.png

save-3-600x337.png

pipe-4-337x600.png

pipe-5-600x337.png

pipe-6-600x337.png

pipe-7-600x337.png

pipe-9-337x600.jpg

pipe-10-337x600.jpg

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
Nice wax drip taking form.
I fixed one of your posted Imgur images and you will see it on your earlier post. To use imgur, do the following after you have uploaded. Double click on the image you want to post here. An individual window for that image will appear with a row of image locations, formatted for different types of posting. Select the bbcode option for copying the image location. Then just paste that into the reply window here on PM. Don't use the IMG button. Your image location is already formatted for posting.
I'm going to see if I can fix your other images.
Also, we can't view your album unless you provide us a link. Last but not least, instructions for uploading to this site are located in the stickies on the main forum page.

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
Also, we can't view your album unless you provide us a link.
You can, Sable. Replace the username in the link below with the original username of a forum member (to see the original username of a member click on his forum username, for example if you click on Cosmic you will see Cosmic (cosmicfolklore), cosmicfolklore is the original username of Cosmic):
http://pipesmagazine.com/members/username/album
For example:
http://pipesmagazine.com/members/sablebrush52/album

Status
Not open for further replies.