PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawk60ce

Lifer
Jun 11, 2012
I will more than happily open my house to any local and Ohio based pipe smoker who will make the drive to my house. I have a full stocked bar with yuengling on tap and the smoking area will be by the fire pit in my backyard. Yes this is my house and im offering it up. If your interested i would like to make this a monthly endeavor. Thanks!!!

dochudson

Lifer
May 11, 2012
hey, Thanks for the tip about Timka ran into a bunch of friends from other defunct shops around town.

gwynclan

Can't Leave
Jan 18, 2012
I'm in cincy, if your invite stretches that far south I would defiantly take you up on that.

Cheers

Jeff

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
Hawk. I checked in, but I dont have my marching orders yet. I don't know where I will be tomorrow. I will be downtown in the morning. if ya wanna hook up I'll buy your lunch.

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
@illicitdreams. Great Scott!!!! I love your Avatar. I stay on the South side of town. Where are ya at?

hawk60ce

Lifer
Jun 11, 2012
And for the record, the offer still stands. If i can get enough people imterested. Otherwise we are starting a pipe club at Timba Cigar and Pipe in powell ohio. We will be meeting on the first saturday of every month at noon. BYOB and i believe pizza will be provided.

shawn622

Lifer
Jul 22, 2012
Mount Sterling, Ohio
Man, Why don't we just get a couple of camping plots next to each other down here at Deer Creek and make a night of it. I live 5 min from there and have a tent with 2 rooms in it. I grew up in Columbus. Actually, I just moved down here in 07.

daytonsean

Lifer
Aug 28, 2012
Dayton
If I didn't work seven days a week I would make it a point to meet some fellow Buckeyes in person, but alas, the man has me by the ney-ney's right now.

dhizzy

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 29, 2011
I may be game as well. Let me know when you guys are going to meet up.

fireman03

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 3, 2012
Cincy here also. We make it up there from time to time for Blue Jacket games.

mrenglish

Lifer
Dec 25, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
That would be cool, I would be in. I would have gone to Timba today but we are waiting on the cable guy. Good thing you said it was your house though. I can imagine what the owners of a house would think if they came home and there were a bunch of pipe smokers sitting out back around fire pipe, smoking and drinking.

illicitdreams

Might Stick Around
Oct 24, 2010
How are the Timba meets going, I need to remember to make it out there the first Saturday of Feb to check things out.

Status
Not open for further replies.