PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Mike

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 11, 2019
Pennsylvania
I wonder how long it takes to get like that? My first pipe that I got was a paronelli colorific with a clear stem. Stem still looks good as new and I have smoked the crap out of it.

Reactions: diamondback

diamondback

Lifer
Feb 22, 2019
Rockvale, TN
I wonder how long it takes to get like that? My first pipe that I got was a paronelli colorific with a clear stem. Stem still looks good as new and I have smoked the crap out of it.

Good question. So far I’ve kept mine (started in Fall of ‘07) cleaned up and they’re still looking good. No telling how long some of these old beauties sit unattended until some deft craftsman asks them to the dance and gives them the cool shoeshine!

Cliché, but if some of those old pipes could talk, ya know?

Still spitballing, but I’d love to get together with some of these pro-skill restorers and ask questions, see some demonstrations, etc.

Reactions: Mr.Mike

Mr.Mike

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 11, 2019
Pennsylvania
Good question. So far I’ve kept mine (started in Fall of ‘07) cleaned up and they’re still looking good. No telling how long some of these old beauties sit unattended until some deft craftsman asks them to the dance and gives them the cool shoeshine!

Cliché, but if some of those old pipes could talk, ya know?

Still spitballing, but I’d love to get together with some of these pro-skill restorers and ask questions, see some demonstrations, etc.
A sit in demo would be cool.

Reactions: diamondback

craig61a

Lifer
Apr 29, 2017
Minnesota USA

Just toss one on dashboard of an old ‘56 Buick and let it ramble around a few months...

Status
Not open for further replies.