PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
I had been dealing with some health issues and the doctors had me on so many meds I really could not type. It would take me ten minutes to answer an email and it was very frustrating. I was able to drop 3 of my meds last week and now I can type a little better. I did not check in because it would have been too frustrating not to be able to participate. So what did I miss?

pipenscotch

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 19, 2012
Welcome back! As a newer member, I can't give you any particularly specific information on drama or the like (that starcat thread is pretty funny though). I'm looking forward to reading any future posts of yours and hopefully drawing some wisdom from someone more experienced that I.

pitchfork

Lifer
May 25, 2012
Harris, seeing your avatar again has truly brightened the day. A hearty welcome back!

flakyjakey

Lifer
Aug 21, 2013
You missed my 3 months sabbatical, during which I'm told the Forums were very dull!
Please tell the chaps that tongue bite is real, and nancy boys that smoke one bowl a week could not know what we pipers go through for the love of our hobby!
Until you are in full form I'm happy to join you in the blue corner, with Peck on his own in the pink (stay in the pink!!) corner!!!!!
Great to see you back!!!!!!!!!!
Your old mucker

Chris

dread

Lifer
Jun 19, 2013
Welcome back Harris, very happy to see you posting and to hear that you are doing better!

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Welcome back, Harris!
Delighted to see you posting, and to hear that perhaps things are on the up-and-up.
So what did I miss?
*crickets*
I'm sure things will pick up right where they left off for you, pal.
-- Pat

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
So very glad to hear you are doing better Harris, it wasn't quite the same without your wisdom and banter with Peck! Onwards and upwards on the road to a full recovery sir.
Brian

allan

Lifer
Dec 5, 2012
Bronx, NY
Harris
Let's just say that as far as I'm concerned, the forum has not been the same since your abscense. Several old time members have withdrawn for reasons either hinted at or they just backed out without explanation.
Your expertise in all tobacco matters has been missed. Your knowledge of pipes and your willingness to share has helped make this forum the only one of its kind.
Welcome back

petes03

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
The Hills of Tennessee
It's about damn time! We've all missed you around here Harris. I'm glad to hear that you're doing better, welcome back!
Now, if we can just figure out where Lawrence is, everything will be back to the way it should be!

Status
Not open for further replies.