PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
The youtube channel of Cigars International (parent company of Pipes and Cigars) is terminated.
This account has been terminated due to multiple or severe violations of YouTube's policy against spam, deceptive practices, and misleading content or other Terms of Service violations.
Deceptive Practices? Misleading Content? Yeah sure.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
They should have never have uploaded that video about Captain Monochromatic grape flavored tobacco absolutely guaranteeing that it will make you more attractive to the opposite sex! :rofl:

ashdigger

Lifer
Jul 30, 2016
Vegas Baby!!!
But all the videos showing marijuana smoking and all its iterations are still there. YouTube is also heavily censoring gun channels.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
There may be some issue that got adversarial, so we'd have to know more background. However, the various online "providers" like youTube and Facebook have gone in a tailspin about taking some responsibility for their content and, apparently, don't yet know what they're doing, so it is likely to be crazy for some time to come. I believe it is Facebook that has started labeling political messages and is sometimes getting it wrong, reportedly designating a benefit supper at a restaurant that was non-political as a political message. So expect lots of wacky judgement calls all over the place for some time to come. Then the hackers will weigh in and start labeling and/or canceling things, and the fun has just begun. The digital world has reached its adolescence and is in trouble with its IT parents, the police, the government, its consumers, and everyone else.

dmcmtk

Lifer
Aug 23, 2013
Another reason to hate Google. The totalitarian censorship of the Big Tech companies...

aldecaker

Lifer
Feb 13, 2015
This thread gives me bruxism, especially since I know I can't say a damned word without it being mislabeled "politics" and being shut down.

georged

Lifer
Mar 7, 2013
Screen_Shot_2018-06-25_at_12.15.00_PM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.