PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

zekest

Lifer
Apr 1, 2013
Cigarette Tobacco Smoking Pipe ?!
Amazon lists this item as: FS-5515 Classical Wooden Cigarette Tobacco Smoking Pipe. Listed on Amazon for $8.99.
http://www.amazon.com/Generic-FS-5515-Classical-Cigarette-Tobacco/dp/B00CO1NICU/ref=pd_sim_sbs_hg_2
Is this a new classification for pipes?

I was born 30 years too late.
Sigh,

Zeke

4dotsasieni

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 6, 2013
Yes, I've seen those things listed. What's the point? Reminds me of those pipe-shaped cigars they used to (and maybe still do) sell. Maybe these things are for people who can't make the commitment to becoming pipe smokers.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
All of the health hazards of cigarettes and none of the pleasures of pipes.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
“Generic Classical Wooden Cigarette Tobacco Smoking Pipe” – Wow...what a confluence of confusing contradictory terms...especially if you add plastic to it. A pipe tobacco cigarette would be infinitely preferable.

Jan 8, 2013
From what I understand, from looking at a few others, is you probably take off the stem insert a cigarette, replace the stem and smoke a cigarette.... uhhhhhhh yeah. What's the point? I know of no one, who smokes cigarettes, who would take all that time to light one up. I still smoke them (trying to quit though) and definitely wouldn't waste my time with that. If I want a cigarette, I'll smoke one. If I want a pipe, I'll smoke that. This thing is just stupid.

buster

Lifer
Sep 1, 2011
If you are thinking of going that direction at least get a quality pipe. Such as the Savinelli minuto.
http://www.savinelli.it/en/minuto-2

Status
Not open for further replies.