New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
A non-smoker friend knows I smoke and collect pipes so she got me an early Christmas Gift. 6.5"L, 1.5" bowl depth and 2.0" overall height. $4.25 + Free Shipping. I feel sorry for the vendor.
BXQLMW7.jpg

6nxp5zo.jpg

nNzjMHR.jpg

uXrkgcV.jpg

EALOTu4.jpg

bc75o2V.jpg

FAYTwRp.jpg

Can't wait to smoke it when I finally get it in February/March next year.
Cheers,

Chris :puffpipe:

M

mothernaturewilleatusallforbreakfast

I thought brillo pad and hollow radio antenna when I saw it a couple days ago. In other words, crack pipe. I guess it's the unknown and unfamiliar factor for me. I'm a traditional guy; billiard, Canadian, lovat, and so on, so seeing this thing made me think.
Do I like it? No.

Is it artsy? Yes.

Do I like artsy things? Not really.

Would I try it? Of course.

Good gift? Not bad.

Good price? Yes.

Love for it? I love everyone and everything.
Enjoy the new pipe! It's worth the $4.25 no matter what.

sthbkr77

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 17, 2015
MD
it's a steal at that price. Definitely interesting and a nice piece to add to the armory.

agnosticpipe

Lifer
Nov 3, 2013
In the sticks in Mississippi
I have a HS Studio pipe and rather like it. Not bad quality for the money and quite attractive. Yours seems to be a new shape to add to the shape chart. Table Lamp? :mrgreen:

Give us an update when you get it and try it out.

Cliff_K

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 5, 2016
Ferron, Utah
I almost pulled the trigger on one just like that a couple of weeks ago just because it was so different. Let us know how it smokes when you get it.

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
Sometimes you have to hunt a little, but you can usually see something new every day.

I like this concept! I can see a potential for carvers to do variations on this that could become popular within the community.

The Pipe Monk, a system pipe, exactly! And, one that employs little or no metal parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.