Christmas Gift - HS Studio Unique Pipe

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Search on Site

Recent Posts

disinformatique

Preferred Member
A non-smoker friend knows I smoke and collect pipes so she got me an early Christmas Gift. 6.5"L, 1.5" bowl depth and 2.0" overall height. $4.25 + Free Shipping. I feel sorry for the vendor.

Can't wait to smoke it when I finally get it in February/March next year.
Cheers,

Chris :puffpipe:

Mar 16, 2014
I thought brillo pad and hollow radio antenna when I saw it a couple days ago. In other words, crack pipe. I guess it's the unknown and unfamiliar factor for me. I'm a traditional guy; billiard, Canadian, lovat, and so on, so seeing this thing made me think.
Do I like it? No.

Is it artsy? Yes.

Do I like artsy things? Not really.

Would I try it? Of course.

Good gift? Not bad.

Good price? Yes.

Love for it? I love everyone and everything.
Enjoy the new pipe! It's worth the $4.25 no matter what.

agnosticpipe

Preferred Member
Nov 3, 2013
I have a HS Studio pipe and rather like it. Not bad quality for the money and quite attractive. Yours seems to be a new shape to add to the shape chart. Table Lamp? :mrgreen:

Give us an update when you get it and try it out.

runic

Oct 5, 2016
I almost pulled the trigger on one just like that a couple of weeks ago just because it was so different. Let us know how it smokes when you get it.

newbroom

Preferred Member
Jul 11, 2014
Sometimes you have to hunt a little, but you can usually see something new every day.

I like this concept! I can see a potential for carvers to do variations on this that could become popular within the community.

The Pipe Monk, a system pipe, exactly! And, one that employs little or no metal parts.