PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

mossdoug

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 16, 2018
Somerset ohio
I haven't found any aromatics that I like. For some reason I feel like getting festive this year and getting a christmas blend. Can you guys help me out with suggestions? Thanks

Reactions: danimalia
Jun 9, 2018
England
I've just bought a tin of the Aylesbury 2019 Christmas blend (from Germany) and it smells lovely although I haven't smoked any of it as I'm saving it for Christmas, it's cherry, almond and waffle flavored and is made up of Virginia, black cavendish and virginia flake pieces.
Then there's the Peterson Christmas blend which this year is Rum & Citrus flavour and sounds quite nice, I've had 3 of the previous years offerings and Peterson always turn out a quality product.
Samuel Gawith are apparently making a 100g Christmas tobacco this year but I don't know what flavour it'll be or if it's going to be available where you live.
If you're in America Cornell & Diehl always do something for Christmas so I'm sure that'll be worth checking out.
Finally although it's not a Christmas branded tobacco Peterson's Special Reserve 2019 has got some great reviews and I'm getting a tin for the holiday season, it's coffee and chocolate flavour.

Chris.

Reactions: Bengel

mikestanley

Lifer
May 10, 2009
Akron area of Ohio
Mine is Gawith&Hoggarth Christmas Mix 2006. I was fortunate to buy a pound back when it was available. I have several tins of McClelland Holiday Spirit and a couple of the recent C&D Christmas offerings as well as 2007 G&H Christmas Mix, which was tinned. I'm not a big aromatic smoker.
Mike S.

Mike S.

corncobguy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 3, 2012
The only aromatic I tend to buy is around Christmas and it's Russ's snow drift. Not a Christmas name but fits the bill for me.

Reactions: danimalia
Status
Not open for further replies.