PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

npod

Lifer
Jun 11, 2017
qAga2Ko.jpg

Link to video: https://www.instagram.com/p/BrZACYwhVSJ/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1bkx8fijsowfq
So cool! I have been watching this video on Instagram and had to share here for those who don’t use the app. Chris continues to push the boundaries.

Jan 8, 2013
I've seen those. They're cool, but not sure I want a pipe like that for myself. A guitar with that treatment might be interesting.

ken56

Might Stick Around
Sep 30, 2018
Hey Anthony - Don't you think we are over run by Fender Relics as it is...

Jan 8, 2013
Ken, absolutely. I actually hate those. If I want a guitar that looks old and beat up, I'm going to buy a new guitar and let it get that way. I'm certainly not spending between 3 and 8 grand for one that already looks like it was thrown down a flight of stairs a few times.

May 8, 2017
Sugar Grove, IL, USA
Mesmerizing is a good description. I have wondered if it compromises the integrity of the briar. Probably not, and hey, it's a Morgan Bones, so it's not a huge gamble if you like the lightning finish.

mechanic

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 1, 2018
Either a neon sign transformer or one from a microwave but have to be very careful they put out a lot of juice

ashdigger

Lifer
Jul 30, 2016
Vegas Baby!!!
A neon sign transformer can kick out 7,500 to 12,000 volts with ease. When the GTO wire arcs off on chicken wire or some other metal medium the result is instant fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.