PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

fishnbanjo

Lifer
Feb 27, 2013
Currently keeping it smokey with some 4 y/o Peter Stokkebye Luxury Bullseye Flake in the Morta Nautilus with Tortoise Shell colored stem by Croatian Pipemaker Marinko Neralić. Weather still very chilly with nighttime temperatures in the 40’s, might not get the tomato plants in the ground for awhile yet.

banjo
47993637746_acdd145a2b_z_d.jpg

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
After a May heat wave in the nineties, chilly sounds rather enviable. What a spectacular pipe, Croatian! I won't even ask how an accented "c" is pronounced.

pepesdad1

Lifer
Feb 28, 2013
Good lookin' Nautilus you have there...good to see you postin'. Hope your health has improved where you can continue to enjoy your life and be the blessing that you are to others.

mortonbriar

Lifer
Oct 25, 2013
New Zealand
This is the kind of pipe that needs 3 or 4 more photos loaded up from different angles! In the midst of my life's madness it is surprisingly comforting that you are out there somewhere keeping it smokey, I like these posts of yours.
cheers

Isaac

fishnbanjo

Lifer
Feb 27, 2013
No, most of my Fly Fishing is done in my head these days, I do have a couple of people I will be teaching how to cast so that will be fun, regards.

banjo

tulsagentleman

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 7, 2019
Naralic's web site is here: Mpipes

Another pic of the Nautalis pipe from his web site is this:

vUtIZKV.jpg

He has some beautiful pipes but none of the prices are listed. I ate in a restaurant that did not list prices on the menu once. Cost me a small fortune. I doubt that I can afford one of his lovely pipes, but am happy for Banjo. Enjoy, my friend.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
The additional photos really show off this dramatic craftsmanship. Spectacular.

Status
Not open for further replies.