Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com

Here's a great outdoor shoot with some great colors from the red brick wall combining and contrasting with Chelsea's auburn hair. The ebony Peterson pipe nicely matches Chelsea's black top and grey skirt, and then we bring more red into the picture with Chelsea's high heel shoes. Chelsea looks glamorous smoking her Peterson Killarney Ebony (999) Fishtail.
Chelsea Smoking in Shades of Red, Black & Grey - CLICK HERE FOR FULL GALLERY

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
I thought she was supposed to be a Pipe Babe! WTH? I didn't see any pipe in any of the pictures. You're getting sloppy, Kevin. :rofl:
-Jason

forsooth

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 18, 2011
She's a beauty, alright! Nice young lady, too.
Oooh, a thought! Next time I write a letter to a legislator about issues related to pipes or pipe tobacco, I'm gonna sign it "Chelsea" and enclose this photo. Probable result: freedoms restored!

dd951

Can't Leave
Jun 18, 2010
A very beautiful lady, and btw whats this pipe everyone is talking about?

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
Welcome Chelsea! You will find this site has a wealth of information. Let us know if you have questions or need help on anything pipe related.
Winton

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
Good lord you are hot Chelsea. Never seen anyone be so sexy with a pipe. All the pipe babes are attractive, but you have a certain sensuality that when combined with something as oral as pipe smoking tends to give me a tingle. I have also been lusting after that Peterson since the first time it appeared. I'm going to have to get one now.

Status
Not open for further replies.