PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mellobeing

Lurker
Jun 12, 2019
Hello from Atlanta. My dad introduced me to pipe smoking when I was 19. I've kept a pipe around since then and would break it out ocassionally but never took it up seriously. I gave up smoking around Christmas last year and switched to vaping. Vaping got me off of the smokes and controlled the nic urges but I was missing real tobacco flavor and started experimenting with diffrent pipe tobaccos about 6 months ago. I'm really digging Luxury Bullseye Flake. I picked up a couple of MM cobs and haven't looked back. I've found that I really enjoy all the aspects of pipe smoking.

ron123

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 28, 2015
Park Ridge, IL
Welcome from Chicago...or the suburbs thereof, anyway. In a couple of months, I'll be dropping off our oldest kid, who will be starting school there this fall. I've heard a lot of great things about Atlanta, but have never been there, so I'm looking forward to the visit.

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
Cool beans, tnx! East Point's a nice little town (if you call 35k or so "little"; I grew up in Bainbridge, which was 10k, so....). EP's got a lot going for it; small-town atmosphere, big-city advantages. :)
Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.