PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

leatherman

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 23, 2017
Good day everyone!
I wanted to share my latest pipe purchase. I paid a visit to my local tobacconist last night, and we got to talking about different pipes and tobaccos. He brought out some pipes from his storage to show me, and after looking at some nice Petersons and Stanwells that were a bit out of my price range, a sandblast caught my eye from among the other pipes. I knew right away that I liked the style, but it didn't have a price tag. After some investigation into how and when, and for how much, my tobacconist purchased this pipe, we settled on a price, and it is now mine.

This pipe really speaks to me, I love the saddle bit combined with the bent dublin shape. It is my first Chacom, and I can't wait to break it in. :) Thanks for looking!

lightmybriar

Lifer
Mar 11, 2014
Chacom makes a lot of unique pipes. I'm a fan! I own a Maya zulu shape and a really odd nickel banded pot. They're very nice. Your new pipe looks awesome!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Love my Chacoms, a green stain straight billiard made especially for Iwan Ries but not a house pipe, and a blast zulu in light walnut stain, perfect flake pipe. That's a great version of a Dublin.

leatherman

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 23, 2017
Thanks guys! I've been interested in Chacom and Comoy's pipes since reading the history of Comoy's and seeing some great restoration threads on this forum. I didn't think I would own one so soon! Now, to decide what to break it in with... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.