PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
. Long ago, peck posted some photos of his smoking lounge in the renovated barn separate from his residence, and after that I felt we'd all seen nirvana.

I am not sure if he posts here anymore, but his set up in absolutely breathtaking. I was lucky enough for him to get my name in the secret Santa last year so i have a small piece of that collection in my cellar.

npod

Lifer
Jun 11, 2017
Long Term Cellar (The Actual "Cellar").
6GS234N.jpg

Active Rotation

0zT7pBH.jpg

Old Shot Of Tobacco On The Floor

JZeAPoJ.jpg

My Old Cellar (Plastic Cases and Coolidor). This Worked Well For Years, But Very Hard To Find Tins On Demand.

JDUhg4d.jpg

Nice looking cellars.
I have barely been home lately, as I have another show coming up, and I have been burning the candle at both ends.
But, I still have these...
These were taken as I moved my cellar a few years ago. This was also before my frantic McClelland haul, and a few other things that I had horded. It's not all neatly organized, but now my pictures would be of boxes in closets and stacked in corners.

I had plans to have cabinets built in my pipe room, but I couldn't get the contractor to honor his initial quotes... long story short, I also have stacks of lumber in my pipe room as I await time to build the damn things myself (or at least find a new carpenter).

lelik

Lifer
Aug 21, 2019
Long Term Cellar (The Actual "Cellar").
6GS234N.jpg

Active Rotation

0zT7pBH.jpg

Old Shot Of Tobacco On The Floor

JZeAPoJ.jpg

My Old Cellar (Plastic Cases and Coolidor). This Worked Well For Years, But Very Hard To Find Tins On Demand.

JDUhg4d.jpg
Absolutely perfect !

lelik

Lifer
Aug 21, 2019
Nice looking cellars.
I have barely been home lately, as I have another show coming up, and I have been burning the candle at both ends.
But, I still have these...
View attachment 2523
View attachment 2524
View attachment 2525
View attachment 2526
View attachment 2522
These were taken as I moved my cellar a few years ago. This was also before my frantic McClelland haul, and a few other things that I had horded. It's not all neatly organized, but now my pictures would be of boxes in closets and stacked in corners.

I had plans to have cabinets built in my pipe room, but I couldn't get the contractor to honor his initial quotes... long story short, I also have stacks of lumber in my pipe room as I await time to build the damn things myself (or at least find a new carpenter).
O,Mama! Help Me!?

Reactions: SpookedPiper

tkcolo

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 30, 2018
Granby, CO
I'd love to post mine, but it's about 20 unorganized, untracked cardboard boxes. I have no idea WTF the have. If I organized it, I'll stop buying. Right?

Reactions: artvandelay007

logs

Lifer
Apr 28, 2019
I have roughly 30lbs and it may sound absurd to some of you but I often feel shame for having so much, and having spent several thousand in the process. All so I can have some nice flavors in my mouth...

Status
Not open for further replies.