Captain Black Grape Pouches On Sale At 4Noggins!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Rum, whiskey, bourbon and more. Maybe you can amp it down to grape and it still works. Of the food aromatics, that doesn't sound so off-putting. Blah-blah. I haven't ordered any and don't plan to any time soon.

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
>> wadding for the aft culverins
Y'all are hopeless. Here I was, hoping for some plums of wisdom & what do I get? Raisin rain & a sticky deck.... Thanks a heap.

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
I do, but I was still hoping for plums. Rotten, squishy, worm-infested, rancid, & all I get is these crap prune seeds. What, I gotta RMO? :nana:

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I admit, I have to get behind on my pouches in order to catch up to my tins and bulk in jars. At some point I'll want Five Bros., Wild Atlantic, and maybe even CB Grape, but I have to get some of these tins of premium Virginia going before they become archeological artifacts.

samw74

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 28, 2017
New York , NY
Captain Black has a special place in my heart. My dad loved it, and I smoked it for years. I never lost my taste for it, even when I discovered latakia blends. I used to enjoy CB cherry too. I think it’s time to revisit it. I’m not sure about grape.

cohibajoe

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 2, 2018
Branchburg, NJ
I thought 4noggins only graped you on Esoterica and Sam Gawith prices.

Last Night....4noggins had Balkan Sobranie..Done today around 1:30pm EST...and the Price was

higher then TP....I did get 3. Capt. Black have not smoked in 20+ yrs.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Captain Black Malted Milk and Pickle Relish. On sale. My penance for that is to some day buy a pouch of CB Grape. Maybe in the same order with Mixture 79.

ekert

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 26, 2018
I'd probably try the grape before I touched Russ' bacon flavored Hearth & Home Vermont meat candy.

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
Mso, I'm glad to see your sense of humor back. You've been a little more serious than usual the last few days. :)
Then again, it could just be me. I can *be* strictly serious, I'm just usually not, even when smoking an English like I am at the moment. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.