PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
I went on down to the local B&M, and this was the buzz. I'm going to start hoarding it immediately.

fmgee

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 26, 2014
I met a guy the other day that only smokes Captain Black Cherry and I was a little shocked... grape/ cherry... I think I'll give them both a miss

cosmicbobo

May 11, 2017
They could use the old Funny Face Drink Mix names: Goofy Grape, Choo Choo Cherry, Jolly Olly Orange, Rootin' Tootin' Raspberry. Okay, I here the Seventies calling. Be back in a couple decades.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
You cannot use those names as it might encourage children to take up pipe smoking and remember guys ...... its for the children! :laughat:

rigmedic1

Lifer
May 29, 2011
Seems to me CB Grape will replace for the Legendary Mixture 79 in our minds and hearts. The stuff is actually better than Middleton's Cherry Blend, so it has that going for it.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
CB Grape might be good to pass around a pipe club, or at the local pipe shop, to give it a try. If you want it to be something it's not, I recently tried Sir Walter Raleigh Aromatic, which has some Virginia with the base of burley and a mild flavoring of (supposedly several) liqueres, and it is pleasant, very mild but with some tobacco flavor. If the grape flavoring is sufficiently light, it could be pleasant, though I would be skeptical there are any grapes involved.

cosmicbobo

May 11, 2017
I can't really imagine grape with tobacco, but I did throw raisins into my Tobacco Burger. When something seems outrageous I tend to be curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.