PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mirain

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 5, 2011
I've noticed that my most recent PM's that I've sent are not in my 'sent' list. I thought it may be because I haven't purged the list and don't have any more room.
Unlike the 'received' list, which has a column to select messages for deletion, the 'sent' list does not. Instead of a check box it shows 'n/a', making deletion impossible.
Does anyone else have this experience? How can the 'sent' message list be purged?
Thanks for your help.

7ach

Can't Leave
Sep 10, 2013
Im not sure but I think once the receiver has opened/read it you can not delete it

drwatson

Lifer
Aug 3, 2010
toledo
I'm not sure but have often wondered this myself. After a few years they start to build up and seem to take a lot of space.

pipebaum81

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 23, 2014
The cutting edge serves are hard at work trying to solve this anomaly. Thank you for your patience.
Old-Server.jpg

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Only the receiver can delete the sent message once it's been read by the receiver. So any missing messages are probably gone because the receiver deleted them. I've yet to delete any pm. Sent or received.
-Jason

mirain

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 5, 2011
Thanks, Jason for the info. I'm glad to know that I don't have to wonder anymore if I was dreaming or if I really did send the message. At my age any and all validation is welcome. :puffy:

Status
Not open for further replies.