PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pipeinhand

Lifer
Sep 23, 2011
Virginia
Just got the tests back, wife has cancer again. This is the 3rd time, and I thought last time it was beat. Trying hard to keep it together for her, got to be strong. Damn I am bummed. I think a walk with Jake and a little Penzance is in order. Damn...

ejames

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Sorry to hear that. I know what you must be going through. I lost my first wife to cancer. All you can do is try to keep t together for her.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
My thoughts and prayers are with you. Please keep us apprised of the situation.

You'll always have a sympathetic ear here; and sometimes talking about it can help a little.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
I'm really sorry to hear about your wife's battle with cancer.

I have a cousin in the same boat.

She has had 3 really serious bouts and has gone into remission all three times...

Then she broke her shoulder... "If it wern't for bad luck...."

My family knows just how tough it is.

We here wish for nothing but the best for her, and you.
This site may be a source of emotional support for your wife, you, your family, and friends.

I know it was a big help for my cousin.

Please follow the link, there is a lot there that is of material assistance.

It really can be a big help.
CaringBrige.org
Here is a link everyone should visit and click the Click Here to Give - it's FREE to "Fund Mammograms For Women In Need". Just because it's the right thing to do. (I keep it in my Bookmarks and click it first thing when I boot up every day... Takes about 3 seconds and you could be saving a life.)

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Sorry to hear this unfortunate news. I'll keep you, your wife and family in my thoughts and prayers and I'll send good vibes your way. PM me if you need someone to vent at.
-Jason

pipeinhand

Lifer
Sep 23, 2011
Virginia
Thanks all for the words my friends. It is amazing what a pipe and a dog can do for you. We go back up to JHH on the 2nd for a pre-op meeting and we find out when the surgery is.
Thanks for the links. I feel a little better now. Shock can take a lot out of you.
We are both fighters and she more than me. Idiopathic Epilepsy since she was 5, cancer twice, cholesterol in the 330s that cannot be controlled and she gets up every day with a smile. I am blessed to know her let alone be married 35 years to her.

jship079

Can't Leave
Oct 17, 2010
Sorry Bro I will pray for you and your wife. If she beat it twice just know she can beat it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.