PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Lost my mum in law a year ago to cancer. Had to deal with home hospice care and all that comes with it. We were with her til the last day though and that was worth more than anything anyone can do for someone. Just be there and try to be tough. You'll get through.

aussielass

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 18, 2011
PiH, really feel for you and your beautiful wife, it sure is something none of us can fully comprehend unless we've been there with a loved one.
If your beautiful wife has localised tumor/s please read up on American Doctor, Dr. Patrick Sewell and his amazing work - is/was the head of an Oncology Dept. in one of USA's biggest hospitals - he & his colleagues t/out USA & Canada (trained by him) have an incredible non-invasive way of blasting tumors from here to kingdom come and have a 99.8% or 98.9% (can't remember which) total success rate. In China he does the procedure under local anaesthetic in day surgery, in USA patients stay in overnight.

pipeinhand

Lifer
Sep 23, 2011
Virginia
I am overcome with the outpouring of encouragement. I posted this as a vent, and you, friends, have made it a positive. thanks.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
May GOD bless,they say he will not put more on your plate than you can handle.

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
No one can make much sense of all the things we have to endure in this Insane Asylum they call Earth. May you savor each and every moment with her through all of this. Hang in there buddy, you can do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.