PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

davet

Lifer
May 9, 2015
Estey's Bridge N.B Canada
Just finishing up a rather dreary rainy Canada Day. A great BBQ with family and friends. Just waiting to finish my day with a bowl of 3P's.
flat,800x800,075,t.u5.jpg

josephcross

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 30, 2015
Happy Canada Day!!!

It was sunny and not too hot in Vancouver. I took the kids to the pool and barbecued some hotdogs on the beach for dinner. Hopefully I'll get to tuck into a bowl of something strong once the kids are all asleep.

fmgee

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 26, 2014
My son played day one of a baseball tournament today so my Canada Day was ferry travel and time at the ball park. Alas no time or space for a pipe but I'll make up for it when I get back home late Monday.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Happy Canada Day!! I am lighting up each of my Canadian pipes today, some are shapes, and some are Blatter and Blatter... Great country you have up there.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Oh, Canada! Hope a good day was had by all our northern neighbors. Tomorrow down south we'll celebrate our 241st. It's a good time of year for holidays and history.

davet

Lifer
May 9, 2015
Estey's Bridge N.B Canada
This weekends festivities for both the U.S. and Canada reminded me of this old story;
Residents of St. Stephen New Brunswick and Calais Maine often regard their community as one place, cooperating in their fire departments and other community projects. As evidence of the longtime friendship between the towns, during the War of 1812, the British military provided St. Stephen with a large supply of gunpowder for protection against the enemy Americans in Calais, but the town elders gave the gunpowder to Calais for its Fourth of July celebrations.
:clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.