Status
Not open for further replies.

timelord

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 30, 2017
Gallifrey
@daniel7
Have you looked at smokingpipes.eu?
They still seem to be getting up to speed but service is good, range is increasing and free shipping (orders over 100euro) even to Australia! Don't ship tobacco though.

daniel7

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 11, 2018
Balatonalmádi, Hungary
Have you looked at smokingpipes.eu?
They still seem to be getting up to speed but service is good, range is increasing and free shipping (orders over 100euro) even to Australia! Don't ship tobacco though.
Yes, thank you, I have already contacted with the EU department as well. I need to send my pipes to the Peterson factory (lol) for evaluation. After that they will pay 40% of the market price or they can give me 55% store credit of the value which I can use also on smokingpipes.com. So these petes will be even more expensive for me in the end as I lose at least the half of their original price.

Jul 28, 2016
Finland-Scandinavia-EU
@Daniel7, Thats the way it goes,it was multiple times that I was selling almost brand new pipes even less than half the original price,its the only way they sell quick enough,but today,I'd reckon,I don't wanna continue practicing this my''less than half the original price'selling strategy no more cause everytime when I'm taking a look at the estate market it seems like prices sellers keep asking are way more that I did in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.