Can you believe she wrote down my license number?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

indianafrank

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 15, 2014
I’m parked in a park. I’m smoking my cob. The weather is warm and the windows are down. There is a car parked next to me, a woman was inside. After about 10 minutes, she honks her horn. I turn and looked at her. Her window was down, she yells. “Can you put that thing out?”
I was pissed, but not shocked. That’s today’s world. I’ve been around a while.
I yelled back. “You have two choices. Roll your window up. Or drive outa hear.”
She then gets out of her car, walks in front of my car, and writes down the license number. She then gives me a nasty look and waves the paper with my license number.
So I got out of my car, the cob still in my mouth, but now smoking like a locomotive, big plumes of white smoke everywhere, and I write down her license number.
She says to me from inside her car. “And what do you think your gonna do I haven’t done anything wrong.”
I said lady. “I’m gonna have you arrested for indecent exposure.”
She says. “You are kidding me right?”
I said. “Nope. You should not be allowed in public. You should be locked up in an asylum. And I’m sure that you have papers showing your nuts.”
She then called me every name in the book. And then drove away.
I’m a nice guy. I really am. That is until someone rattles my chain.
BTW, I was smoking 1Q. So the aroma could not have offended her.

Reactions: TonyManx

mrjerke

Lifer
Jun 10, 2013
Midwest
What a loon. I would've asked her to call the police on speaker phone so I could record her and put it on YouTube.

Jan 8, 2013
No kidding.... I'm sure the conversation would go something like this...
"Yes... Police?... I'm calling to report a pipe smoker... What Kind of Pipe? Well it looks to be a corn cob pipe, officer. He's parked next to me at the park and puffing away on that dirty thing and the smoke is coming in my window!... Well I assume it's tobacco, officer! God knows how disgusting that is! .... What do you mean why didn't I just roll up my window or drive away? .... How do you reckon, officer, that he has as much right to be here as I do? I'm likely gonna get cancer just because I smelled it! .... Hello? .... Officer? Did you hang up on me? I'm coming down there right now and I'm gonna get YOUR licence plate number!!!"

Ha ha, I'm so glad that I live where smoking isn't such a big deal.
A few years ago, I went into a book store to pick up my daughter who was there with a study group, and I left my dog in the car. The window was cracked and it was sunset with at a cool 75F. The dog was fine. But, when we came back out there was a lady leaning against the back of my car who told me that she had called the cops and that I was not to leave. She had a wild look in her eyes. I just got in the car, with her still leaning on the back of my car, as if she was physically going to hold me there, and I just slowly backed out of the parking space, pushing her with me.
When I got home, I called the police chief, who is a pipe smoking buddy of mine. He told me that yeh, an officer had been dispatched, and after she went ballistic and tried to assault the officer, she was taken into custody. I am not sure how that went down, but there are freaking crazy people out there.

• Haha
Reactions: TonyManx

jeepnewbie

Jul 12, 2013
Byron
www.facebook.com
"Yes... Police?... I'm calling to report a pipe smoker... What Kind of Pipe? Well it looks to be a corn cob pipe, officer. He's parked next to me at the park and puffing away on that dirty thing and the smoke is coming in my window!... Well I assume it's tobacco, officer! God knows how disgusting that is! .... What do you mean why didn't I just roll up my window or drive away? .... How do you reckon, officer, that he has as much right to be here as I do? I'm likely gonna get cancer just because I smelled it! .... Hello? .... Officer? Did you hang up on me? I'm coming down there right now and I'm gonna get YOUR licence plate number!!!"
:rofl:
Thanks that made my day. But on a side note today's society is getting really bad. With everyone getting butt hurt over some of the stupidest crap. We are suppose to have a free country, yet if you smoke a cigar, pipe, or cigarettes you get made out to be a criminal. Along with language (not joking) town I use to live in was trying to pass a no cussing law in public. Not to mention every thing I am pretty sure others have seen. If we stand up for ourselves and try to push back we get made out even more to be the bad guy, not the other way around.

sallow

Lifer
Jun 30, 2013
I think I am (and try to be) a very courteous smoker.
Having said that, these are the same people that think nothing of driving behind some work truck belching diesel, which to me is the most offensive smell ever. Worse than Burning tires.
I tell you what, i'll close the garage door, and we can either light my cigar or start that car you sit in every day.

prndl

Lifer
Apr 30, 2014
I would have simply told her..."thanks, lady, most folks tell me to put that thing back in."

jmill208

Lifer
Dec 8, 2013
Maryland USA
Color me not surprised by crazy people and their nutty ideals. Unfortunately, more and more laws encourage them to act this way.
I reside in Maryland, the only state in the union that taxes the rain. For real.

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
Wow. Just Wow. If I spent more time in Seattle, I am sure I would come across people like that. Things here in Tacoma are just ghetto enough that people leave you alone.

crazypipe

Lifer
Sep 23, 2012
Your a bad boy :rofl:
bhhg2e.jpg

bulldogbriar89

Oct 3, 2014
haha this is why I always say If I could live in a cabin in the woods far away from people I would.

longbowman

Might Stick Around
Oct 11, 2014
The police probably get twenty calls from her a day. She's probably what's called a "911 Addict" or getting "911 Counselling". These people are always calling the cops and fire department for every little thing. They need the attention. It makes them feel special. After the cops and fire dept. warn them another call will result in a citation, they move on to calling tow trucks if they have AAA. Dadgum battery goes dead every day, imagine that. This is how I found out about them. Driving a tow truck. Must have jumped this one battery about 20 times until the service call insurance ran out. Every time, I would almost get sucked into never-ending conversations until I said, "Look, I need to go. There's an accident needing clean-up on I-5. Probably dead bodies all over the place. No, I can't come back for coffee. I'll probably be busy cleaning blood off of my boots." After the tow truck, they move on to ordering pizzas every day probably. Or UPSing crap to themselves so the UPS dude shows up to talk to.

indianafrank

Oct 15, 2014
WOW, I'm laughing my ass of as I read some of your comments. Anthony, your piece had me laughing so hard I was choking on my pizza. Homemade of course.

txbeerboy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 5, 2013
Wow you just caused me to bite through the stem of my cob. To bad you didn't have some magical powers that could cause her air bag to deploy and knock her out! :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.