Can you believe she wrote down my license number?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
pisica_24.gif

Good return.​

longbowman

Might Stick Around
Oct 11, 2014
Well said, Indianafrank. But I won't fist bump you. I'm old-fashioned. I'd prefer to shake your hand.
Newbie, I think you're missing the point. The man doesn't have to submit to a public scolding as if he's an errant schoolkid ditching class. He has the right to say what he feels given the combativeness of the woman in question.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Oh, and by the logic you've presented... Rosa Parks was a law breaker. It was against the law for her to set in the front of the bus. So, was she just a criminal making black people "look bad?" How about those renegade English colonist? Law breakers? Bra burning criminals? No, we don't remember all of those meek people who followed unjust laws, but sometimes...
+1
Do you not have real people you can go mingle with? Is there not somebody or someplace you can go to have human contact?
Human contact is overrated...too many busy-bodies, anti-tobacco nazis and newbies out there.

Jan 8, 2013
I think the name of this thread should be changed to....
There Are Those Of Us Who Are Still Men And Still Have Balls, And There Are Those Of Us Who Are Just Weenies.

kcvet67

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 6, 2010
Personally, I thought Haja was a lot more interesting than our new irritant.

toby67

Can't Leave
Sep 30, 2014
Australia
This post is funny, I read it every day or two, decided to reply today ....
Gotta love the reply you gave about indecent exposure, she was probably just jealous of the sweet aroma of your smoke and realised she would have to be a closet piper to maintain her "proper snobbish behaviour"
Or maybe her husband is also a piper but sticks to the cheap nasty tobaccos and she hated the fact you smoked a quality tobacco from a cheap cob and it smelt great ...
Anyway LMFAO

n240sxguy

Lurker
Sep 21, 2014
I had a lady get in my business last summer. My wife, myself, and our three kids were shopping at kroger. We went out to the car, and I was putting the groceries in the back. My wife asked me to get her one of the cucumber melon soda things she had gotten. It was a clear liquid in a clear glass bottle, like jones soda. I popped the top and took a swig before walking it to her. I noticed a lady in her car a row over staring at me during this whole time. I got in the car and was ready to back up. She was driving behind us really slowly while on her phone. My wife said what's up with her? I told her the lady was calling the cops because she thought I was drinking and driving. I have a police scanner app on my phone so I fired it up as we headed out of the parking lot. She was creeping really slowly toward the exit, so I punched it and passed her in a F U kinda manner. I was headed to walmart across the street, so I turned left. She went right. As we pulled in walmart the scanner fired up, "tan SUV, tag number xxxxxx, drinking and driving, left kroger, turned left. Not wanting the police to pounce on me, or waste their time looking for me down the road when i had already stopped, and pissed that this busy body was an idiot, I called the police. I stated my name, what I had heard the dispatcher say, what I was drinking, and to please call that lady back and tell her what an idiot she was. She chuckled, thanked me for calling, and wished me a good day. People should mind their own business, or at least be informed when they take action.

retrogasm

Might Stick Around
Aug 15, 2014
They need the attention. It makes them feel special.
HAHA!! Great stuff! You got in an altercation with a tranny.
....if she has a husband, he is a nutless scro-bag.
...that beast breached the bounds of decency and common sense...
...good on ya for putting that psycho in her place.
Newbie - thank you for your note and - more importantly - for the reminder that tolerance and brotherhood are cornerstones of this particular little online enclave.
Maybe not so much cornerstones as distant dots on the horizon...

dervis

Lifer
Jan 30, 2012
Hazel Green AL
Retrogasm is listing comments made throughout the post. Then pointing out that someone said to be nice as tolerance and brotherhood are cornerstones. Then saying because of the negative comments compiled (about a loony nutbag of a woman), That maybe the member is wrong and Tolerance and Brotherhood are in fact not as much corner stones of our hobbys members now as they once used to be.

simnettpratt

Lifer
Nov 21, 2011
Being "tolerant" of that behavior is to allow it to become an accepted way to be treated.
I agree with boss. Those who preach tolerance are almost always the least tolerant, and define tolerance as agreeing with them, with their morals du jour.
I enjoyed frank's and 240's comebacks.

retrogasm

Might Stick Around
Aug 15, 2014
It's not about tolerance, it's about acting your age.
Whether a person agrees with us or not, we should be able to stay above name calling and tittering like a bunch of high schoolers. For reference, read all those pretty quotes the members here have in their signatures about how pipers are a supposedly a select breed with their measured and thoughtful approach to life. There's no need to put the evidence to the contrary in print on the internet.
You sometimes get a whiff of this in these types of threads, but this was just the full, rancid, wet fart.
Just an opinion, your mileage may vary.

Status
Not open for further replies.