PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
As one of the head blabbermouths on Forums, I'd like to invite any and all lurkers to chime right in with greetings, questions, information, and comments. We often hear from people who admit they've been lurking for a while, sometimes a long while, reading but not joining the conversation. You'll enjoy it more if you get involved. You don't have to rack up tens of thousands of posts like some, but if you put in your two cents and ask a question from time to time, you'll have a good time and learn more too, and maybe inform us as well.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
7bf86a7cc003ac8c1f360b223e8cbd73.jpg

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Cats and young kids frequently seem to think they're invisible if under a blanket or behind a curtain.

npod

Lifer
Jun 11, 2017
invisible-man-m-le-monde-2.jpg

As MSO says, “speak right up.” I lurked for almost 2 years here before speaking up. Put away the ranger, become who you were born to be.

Sep 18, 2015
Yeah, I mostly lurk around this site, mainly because most of the questions that I’ve had have already been asked and answered 500 times and I know how to use the search feature. I do have a small crisis that I’m trying to solve this morning, I have run out of places to stash tobacco, I’m sitting here looking at a couple of boxes of Gawith that I need to jar and realized that I’m going to have to commandeer some storage space from the wife, my options are the master closet, under the master bed, or the the wife’s exercise room floor, I don’t imagine that any of these ideas will go over very well. It looks like I’m going to have to build another closet in my tobacco room.

I also realized that I’m down to my last two packs of regular pipe cleaners which means that it’s time to order another box, of course I have to add enough tobacco to the order to get free shipping!

Another dilemma I’m having is on the subject of pipes, I currently have three parked on my wish list at SP, one artision and two very nice factory pipes, the problem is that my budget will only allow for one right now and I can’t decide which one!

Anyway that’s where I’m at this morning. I’ll try and make an effort to be more active on this site!

Jan 8, 2013
I also realized that I’m down to my last two packs of regular pipe cleaners which means that it’s time to order another box, of course I have to add enough tobacco to the order to get free shipping!
You gotta do what you gotta do to get that free shipping :mrgreen:
Another dilemma I’m having is on the subject of pipes, I currently have three parked on my wish list at SP, one artision and two very nice factory pipes, the problem is that my budget will only allow for one right now and I can’t decide which one!
If the factory pipes are usually readily available, I think I'd choose the artisan pipe.

raybrown55

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 5, 2017
For me the problem is that English is not my native Language (I'm Italian…), so I understand most of the forum posts, but some posters use sometimes slang expressions that I don't understand. Therefore I hesitate to post comments, because it could be that I can't understand the replies...

jmd110

Lurker
Feb 22, 2013
I am a reader not a writer. After having read topics for a while, I must say, interesting reading for you non-lurkers is

not on my writing agenda due to opinions expressed on this forum.

Jan 8, 2013
For me the problem is that English is not my native Language (I'm Italian…), so I understand most of the forum posts, but some posters use sometimes slang expressions that I don't understand. Therefore I hesitate to post comments, because it could be that I can't understand the replies...
Don't let that stop you, raybrown. Just remind us English isn't your native language, and ask us to explain. Besides, some of us don't make any sense anyway! :mrgreen:

tkcolo

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 30, 2018
Granby, CO
Lurker here. I enjoy yall's info. I watch other sites, and there seems to be a lot less selfies on here. No offense, but I don't really care how I look smoking a pipe. Haha. In Colorado, I know a bazillion pot smokers, and no pipe smokers.
BTW, I'm smoking some crystally black 2013 St. James flake in my Sav Classica 812 and it is freaking great stuff. This pipe smokes VAs like none other. I only smoke this when I've had a few smoking days off and I can properly enjoy the experience. Cheers to you all!

Status
Not open for further replies.