PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Seems as though many of the forum members need to put things in perspective and focus on something more important.
Like crossing off vendors on our shopping list?
1565 at 11:01 EDT.

zitotczito

Lifer
Aug 12, 2014
Feel free to speak your mind, all opinions are welcome.
From a retail perspective to have these kind of sales and the additional items being purchased is great news for SPC. They are a great company, I commend them and wish them well. I worked in retail for many years and this amount of sales is nothing to sneeze at.
What is important is in the eyes of the beholder, what I choose to do with my free time is not up for debate here.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Ahhhhhhhhhhh! And I ordered ten tins! Ahhhhhhhh! Oh, nevermind, I like lakelands. :puffy:

buroak

Lifer
Jul 29, 2014
A little soap never hurt anyone. Picked up 5 tins. It will be interesting to compare this to the previous release. Glad I'd been saving it.

BTW, where does it indicated how much stock is left?
Add 9999 of the item to your cart. The message telling you they don't have such an insane amount in stock will also tell you what is available.

Oct 7, 2016
1318 at 11:40. I have nine coming. I am retired, and I confess to having excess time on my hands. However, I am a great window shopper and know of obscure Italian web sites with gorgeous pipes. If anyone needs help in spending their money, I would be happy to consider hourly rate engagements. A win win for all!

Status
Not open for further replies.