PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

glpease

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 17, 2010
California
It's true. Stonehenge returns. There's more information on glpease.com now. And, yes, it took fifteen years to make this happen. Not fifteen years of constantly trying, but fifteen years of people retiring, organizational changes within the various companies involved, mergers, and on and on. Finally, the stars aligned, and this could happen. (It's actually been in the works for quite a while, but, you know...) I couldn't be happier with the result. As soon as I put flame to leaf, it rang all the right bells, and took me back to 2001 when the first prototypes were done. I'm pretty excited about this one!

perdurabo

Lifer
Jun 3, 2015
This is amazing, glad to see this one Return.
I opened a tin of Pease Fillmore yesterday, for some reason I knew something special was brewing in Pease land. I open Pease blends on special occasions, usually because I'm aging them, and they call to me when the time is right from the dark depths of the cellar. Yep, I had a feeling.

zitotczito

Lifer
Aug 12, 2014
10:45 am EDT - 1700 left
$16,072.00 in sales so far not including what other items have been purchased.

4noggins

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 11, 2013
Don't you folks have anything better to do than to watch the number of tins being sold and how much total sales are??
It's one thing to announce the availability and discuss of a new blend, but to actually count the number of sales a vendor receives is beyond my comprehension. Seems as though many of the forum members need to put things in perspective and focus on something more important.
Thought about keeping my mouth shut, but had to vent

woopigpiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 24, 2017
Arkansas
Don't you folks have anything better to do than to watch the number of tins being sold and how much total sales are??
Good grief. It's like a mini little Christmas morning for Stonehenge lovers. Plus, it is fun and interesting to see the progress of the response from the pipe smoking community.
Who spit in your Cheerios?

Status
Not open for further replies.