PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
Some sources were shared by cohibajoe before, and a few members got nasty about it.
I don't believe I was one of them. And if the other guy wasn't going to list the source, why say anything at all. No need for the drama. "I know something you guys don't and if you want to find it out, search for it." Kind of like the threads where someone wants to out another member for a bad trade or something, tells the story but doesn't want to mention the name. Seriously?

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
I don't believe I was one of them.
Nope, not you. A couple of people complained that by posting sources they themselves were missing out to the "hoarders".

cohibajoe

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 2, 2018
Branchburg, NJ
The Country Squire is SOLD OUT...Was posted here that SP should be listing this today(let's see if Email alerts work). Posting J. F. Germain's drops will get a few "nasty remarks" (those "hoarders") so I PM Trusted members here.

erhardt85

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 14, 2017
Snagged five tins. McClelland did have great blending Perique and I do have a little left, but I'm not sure where my next source is. I have sutliff and C&D and they're both good. The granulated seems more peppery unless it's my imagination.

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
Snagged five tins. McClelland did have great blending Perique and I do have a little left, but I'm not sure where my next source is.
Get your Perique where McClelland and almost everyone else does. Mark Ryan of La Poche.
Or just buy it on SP, P&C, 4 Noggins, or any of the other stores.

morgansteele

Can't Leave
Mar 23, 2018
I picked up some Acadian Perique from Mark Ryan at the WCPS. Great guy. Can't wait to start blending with it. Carolina Red Flake will be an experiment, and I think I'll go 5% perique.

erhardt85

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 14, 2017
I didn't know you could just buy a little from Mark Ryan. I only use it for my personal blending projecte I don't add it to complete blends. I am tempted to try it with a tiny amount of this virginia tho.

transpose

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 15, 2018
SP did have the best price. Many sites have sold out already. I did just see that TobaccoPipes still has it is stock. I’m not sure how many are left though.

Status
Not open for further replies.