New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
After waiting for 2 years and 8 months. I finally received my Butera Bekler Meer this month. According to Mike it was a collab between Ismet Bekler and himself. Mike created 5 designs in briar and sent them to Bekler for conversion. He had to get special permission from the Turkish government to stamp his name along with Mr. Bekler's. I am quite lucky to get one of the Butera Bekler Collab pipes.
I hope you enjoy as well.
5kLRyUP.png

Cheers,

Chris

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
That is just lovely and may I be the first to congratulate you on your wonderful new acquisition. It is so nice to see a meerschaum without strange flower patterns carved into the shank or some overly elaborate dude with a lobotomy that is only cured by stuffing tobacco into the void. That is a lovely, clean, uncluttered and functional pipe. You have made my day chum!

M

mothernaturewilleatusallforbreakfast

Good things come to those who wait. That is a stunner! Enjoy it for many years to come. :puffy:

jerwynn

Lifer
Dec 7, 2011
Elegance in simplicity! Simply splendid! Congrats! And best of luck on the upcoming medicals!

:puffy:

jerry

jonasclark

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 4, 2013
Seattle
Excellent pipe! CAO referred to smooth meers as "aristocratic," and Bekler was a master of mirror-smooth carving. That's a nice shape, too. I'll bet it will smoke as well, if not better, than it looks, being Butera AND Bekler.

Status
Not open for further replies.