PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
I've recently had the pleasure of reading about the first time experiences a relatively new pipe smoker (like myself) had at this year's Chicago Pipe Show.

It is no secret that Kevin Godbee is The Man here, or that Lori Brown is his significant other.

I've read that Kevin calls Lori the "First Lady of Pipes Magazine".

It seems that these two individuals have found a "perfect match" in large part because of Lori's embrace of pipes and the pipe community.

If you haven't yet read any of Lori's recent articles you're missing some excellent perspective, and fantastic images.

Check out her fantastic article about their visit to Milan.

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
I just read this to Lori as she is making us steak & eggs for breakfast, and she said "Thanks! That makes it all worth it!"
Well, I meant every word of compliment, and I'm not just blowin smoke.

Dec 24, 2012
I think she is doing a great job on the articles. I am enjoying them, particularly the one about the neatpipes party. Keep them coming.

jackswilling

Lifer
Feb 15, 2015
+ 1 on Lori. Aptly named the First lady of Pipe's Magazine. That was a great article. Loved seeing Anne Julie. She is a true artist in every sense of the word. Lori, what a great asset to Pipes Magazine.

minfarshaw

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 12, 2014
It is pretty cool to read articles about pipe smoking from a woman's perspective, especially because Lori is just starting out in the hobby and seems to be pretty much thrown in to it. Thanks for your articles Lori. They were fun to read.

Status
Not open for further replies.