PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

fitzy

Lifer
Nov 13, 2012
NY
For a mild smoke Montesino Diplomatico. They are made by Fuente and are relatively cheap. Last box I bought was about $70 for 25.
Also awhile back I found Oliva Serie G Belicoso 5 packs for $15 so I stocked up.
A decent quick medium smoke are the Rocky Patel Juniors. A box of 40 for about $60.

jndyer

Lifer
Jul 1, 2012
Central Oregon
sancho panza double maduro are my favorite cigar and can be had for around $70 for a box of twenty. If I want a very good smoke and are willing to spend more I have really been enjoying the Rocky Patel 20th series.
Also, I have always been tempted by the CI knockoff series but have been concerned about the flavor profile being acrid.

btsteve

Might Stick Around
Nov 4, 2015
Sellersburg, Indiana
Depends on what you consider a budget cigar. Thompson has their Five pack fever and if you buy 4 five packs, they are $80. 4 dollars a cigar is not bad and you get to try 4 different five packs. They have some good selections in their five pack fever.
I also just picked up a box of Rocky Patel 1990 toro's for just at $70 included shipping. Came out to under $3 dollars a piece. It is a great smoke also. Keep a eye out on Cigarbid also.

hiplainsdrifter

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 8, 2012
Smoking a cigar is a pretty serious tobacco undertaking for me. So I usually have no problem smoking a cigar that costs betweeen 5 and 15 dollars. In the price range the best values I have found are the Fuente Hemingway or Rocky Patel 1992.

madox07

Lifer
Dec 12, 2016
Culry heads are cheap, and quite a smoke for that price, but rather mild. I personally prefer Garibaldi (a lighter version of Toscanos) or Flor de Oliva (Torpedos used to be $2.8 back when I could find them)

rx2man

Part of the Furniture Now
May 25, 2012
True budget sticks, LEC, Famous Smokes Final Blend, and Don Lino Africa. The FB's are a nice knock off of CAO Brazil. Sit on any of these for a year and you have a nice budget smoke.

elvishrunes

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 19, 2017
I've smoked all the expensive Cubans and my favorite, yes favorite cigars are Backwoods! Smooth natural tobacco and very inexpensive...
But there are lots of inexpensive cigars at the cigar shop that smoke as well as Romeo's, Cohiba's, Monte's, etc.
But for pipe tobacco I like solid name brands...

Status
Not open for further replies.