PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Search on Site

Recent Posts

peteguy

Preferred Member
Jan 19, 2012
Does anyone have an email for Bruce Harris? The author for articles such as this:
Article
pm if so and thanks.

mso489

Preferred Member
Feb 21, 2013
Right, haven't seen him posting for months. Used to be a regular. Hope he's well.

peteguy

Preferred Member
Jan 19, 2012
Yes he responded very quickly. I asked him a question about a Four Hundred and he was very generous with his knowledge. He also mentioned that he is out of the hobby. Many sad faces. :cry: :evil: :x

ophiuchus

Preferred Member
Mar 25, 2016
Waitaminnute ... ? Cigrmaster Harris? 8O (Sorry ... longtime lurker and I'm nosy.)

georged

Preferred Member
Mar 7, 2013
This guy?
http://pipesmagazine.com/forums/topic/sorry-i-have-been-missing
If so, it looks like she won. :lol: :twisted: :lol:

daveinlax

Preferred Member
May 5, 2009
WISCONSIN
This guy?
Bruce Harris was a well regarded pipe collector who displayed his very impressive Marxman figural collection at shows back in the day. I believe he wrote some articles in The Ephemeris too. 8O
@pipestud didn't you sell his collection a couple of years back?

georged

Preferred Member
Mar 7, 2013
Dave -- those things aren't mutually exclusive. Do you know if the cigrmaster Harris and the figural collector Harris the same person?

cosmicfolklore

Preferred Member
Aug 9, 2013
Wow, confusing thread. To clarify... Bruce Harris and cgrmaster Harris are not the same. Cgrmaster Harris has been busy with a new girlfriend, I believe. The other has written articles for SP and has given up the hobby. ...as I interpret the thread. Is this correct?

clickklick

Preferred Member
May 5, 2014
Sad on both accounts.
I always find it interesting on how collectors so devoted to the hobby for most of their lives just kinda give it all up.