PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
For anyone interested, I recently did a favorable review of the Brigham Red Pipe tool at Smokingpipes.com in the "Tools" category. It really is a fine addition to my pipe accessories. If anyone reads it, I'd love to hear your opinion.

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
I was glad to hear you haven't needed to use your Senior reamer for so long. I'm frankly nervous about the idea of using a full-fledged reamer on my pipes. They must only be needed for pipes that have been long neglected?

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
Sounds like good advice. I'm printing out your message to use for my own pipes, with your permission, of course.

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
As a matter of fact, the protagonist of my novel is a pipe smoker . . . I don't know yet if his pipe vocation will be that prominent, but rest assured if the book is published, EVERYONE in the forum will know about it!

phred

Lifer
Dec 11, 2012
Nice! I'll have to consider getting one of those next time I have the itch - I picked up one of the plastic screw-together Brigham tools after hearing them described on the Radio Show, and plan to field test it this weekend. Sure enough, the minute I placed the order, my missing Czech tool turned up... :D

instymp

Lifer
Jul 30, 2012
Roths pipes are cleaner than the rock's glass I use every night!

I have a pipe tool similar to Roths, not sure of the brand and also have 2 reamers that I never use. The knife blade on the tool takes care of everything.

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
Phred, do let me know how your field test on your Brigham tool turns out. Hope my review was helpful; I can't get over how little it cost, it is such an incredibly useful and attractive tool ... my other review on the same site, under "Pipe Accessories," is for the Brebbia Tobacco Pouch. Really a different kind of way to carry your tobacco around, although it usually sits on my desk with my other pipe stuff. I don't get out much...

Status
Not open for further replies.