PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

zekest

Lifer
Apr 1, 2013
Absolutely love my Brigham "Two Dot" Algonquin "209" Apple shape, stamped "ITALY".
What fantastic grain! The matte finish on this apple makes the pipe feel really great in my hand. The flat bottom (on an apple?) makes the pipe a fine "sitter" which comes in handy more than you might think.
I smoke it both with, and sans filter, and it always smokes great.
Très bien! Brigham.

judd

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 3, 2014
I haven't owned a Brigham yet, but a real pristine one would suit my fancy. I'm going to start looking after reading the comments on the forum. This is the greatest place for information, you guys on here are the best.

kanada

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 8, 2014
4 brighams, the 5 dot(no actual dot's) is my favorite pipe of them all
dscf22741-600x326.jpg

dscf2273-600x563.jpg

owen

Part of the Furniture Now
May 28, 2014
My brigham 223 two dot a really lovely pipe. Brass Dots for a filter system pipe I dont have any filters so smoke it without and it smokes wonderfully.

p1010937-150x112.jpg

mcitinner1

Lifer
Apr 5, 2014
Missouri
I got my third Brigham recently, an Algonquin smoked once, for a sweet price on ebay. I Like them all and I do use the filters. The filters just catch some of the moisture and let the flavor through.

davet

Lifer
May 9, 2015
Estey's Bridge N.B Canada
I finally got a Brigham. I'm trying to narrow my PAD to vintage Grabows and Petes but wanted a made in Canada Brigham Canadian. This one will do.
dscf10181-600x450.jpg

A little rough and needs cleaned up but it will be a nice addition

shikano53

Lifer
May 26, 2015
Oh those are gorgeous!

Kanada and davat - Oh man do I like those. I have a number of Brighams, unfortunately only one is made in Canada but they are all in my rotation. My Canadian made is a Sportsman and I smoke it regularly.

eO3Bjmj.jpg

Sure would love to find a few more but I think I'm jinxed on eBay.

mau1

Lifer
Jan 5, 2018
Ontario, Canada
A classic, Mike. Looks in pretty good shape, too. I'm a huge fan of Brigham's. Charles Lemon in Kitchener is the go-to guy, in my estimation, for all things Brigham. Check him out. He's done a lot of research and has included it in his site.

Apr 2, 2018
Idong,South Korea.
[*]I own an Acadian # 426 Made in France,and purchased from Smokingpipes.com. About one and a half years ago.

It is a well made,solid and dependable pipe.The maple insert restricts the draw some,but not too much.I like the fact that I can run a cleaner through the insert and into the shank if needed.

I live in Virginia Beach,USA,and there is an outfit called Emerson’s Cigars here,and they carry the Brigham pipes.Good smoker.

seanv

Lifer
Mar 22, 2018
Canada
Everything I’ve heard about Brigham’s has been positive. I own an Acadian in the bulldog shape. I really enjoy it and would buy another Brigham, especially for a restoration project. The insert isn’t bad but I don’t use it all the time.