PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mp31guitar

Lifer
Jun 28, 2011
I got my GBD in yesterday. I got home late so I didn't get a chance to smoke it. I was off work today and had some things to do like getting a haircut and picking up some things from the store. So, I loaded it up and took it with me.
This is my new favorite pipe. Briarblues did an awesome job at restoring this pipe. It's the first pipe I have bought from him but, it won't be the last. I'll be checking in often to see what else be has.

http://s1228.photobucket.com/user/mp31guitar/media/image_zpscbfb6c2f.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

flmason

Lifer
Oct 8, 2012
Just noticed some excellent pipes on BB's Ebay site. Lots of the prices are better than the normal website. Some even have BIN but if a bid is placed the BIN goes away allowing an extra sweet deal.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
mp, congrats on your new pipe, it is a beauty. I hope it is a great smoker for you.
Mike is definitely one of the good guys. He has steered me away from more pipes than I can count because he knows what I like in a pipe and will not sell me something just to make a sale. He always wants to make sure you are going to love the pipe you buy from him so the more info you give him when you talk to him, the better he can advise you. He answers his phone and will take as much time as needed to get you the right pipe. He is a class act all the way.

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
I agree. Mike is truly a man of impeccable character. Congratulations on your new GBD mp!

Status
Not open for further replies.