PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
First I want to applaud this site as being downright standup in letting this go on to a competing site, that said I have been in touch with Sites owner, was not aware and problem is being worked. Again thank you Kevin , you’re a classy fellow.

Reactions: addamsruspipe

briarbuck

Lifer
Nov 24, 2015
giphy.gif

pepesdad1

Lifer
Feb 28, 2013
Thanks for the information, Oldcajun...are you saying that Justin (Patch) was not aware of a problem and he is working on fixing it?

pepesdad1

Lifer
Feb 28, 2013
Thanks, Oldcajun...very much appreciate knowing...it is like our home just disappeared...didn't realize how much I enjoy the fellowship of our "family" at the Patch...and pipesmagazine is second in my places of enjoyment...very nice for Kevin to help us out.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Maybe this "ecumenical" approach to pipe sites relates to the number of new members here since the updated site opened. Something has opened the flood gates, in a good way.

pepesdad1

Lifer
Feb 28, 2013
Hope Justin can get this fixed...like everyone else I am having Patch withdrawal symptoms. This is a mess, we need to get everyone's e-mail address in case this happens again.

pepesdad1

Lifer
Feb 28, 2013
Thanks for the information, Kevin. BIG respect for you for helping out those of us who are ardent members but who also visit your site pretty regularly. Thanks for keeping us informed.

briarbuck

Lifer
Nov 24, 2015
It seems they have a redirect problem. Error code 300. I also get a warning that this connection is not private.

They might be hacked. Hopefully they have back-ups, and can restore if that is the case. They need to get on with a server tech from their hosting company.
That forum has never been private https: (I don't think).

Reactions: spartacus
Status
Not open for further replies.