PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

wlrountree

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 4, 2015
I dropped the ball on IPSD and let the big discount that P&C offered slip by me. It sucked too, not only because I could have saved a bunch of money but mainly because there were two pipes I had been eyeballing for a month that I kept putting off. When I finally decided to go online and pull the trigger on one of them last Friday, low and behold they were both sold out. One being a sandblasted Ole Shenandoah Devil's Anse, which is a match to my poker I recently purchased. This one really hurt because they claim it's a limited, one time run. I suppose we shall see if that holds to be the case or not. The other would be my second big ben from their barbados line. I want another Big Ben because the one I have actually smokes flakes effortlessly. Since that has not been the norm of my experience with flakes, and I love them, I want another to decide if it's the pipe, or if maybe it has something to do with the 9mm filter. With the discount, I could have had them both for a little over 100$, and I was heartbroken I missed them. I guess my wife felt sorry for me, and told me to just find something else. She's from Savannah, Ga and that's where we currently live, and St. Patrick's Day is pretty much an observed holiday here, so I decided to take a chance at getting her to let me pull the trigger on my most expensive pipe to date, by almost double what I have ever paid for another. I've always wanted a green pipe, mainly since I loved the first green Peterson St. Patrick's Day pipe I saw. Well, here it is in my possession. Already smoked some Voodoo Queen in it, and it was very pleasant. Here's to everyone that took advantage of the sale and bought the store, since you allowed me to get a sympathy buy. Happy smoking

wlrountree

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 4, 2015
Thanks for the kind words guys. Didn't mention it, but it's a size XL02. The pipe is much bigger than what I would have guessed. Much bigger. I had even told myself I wouldn't buy another pipe with a vulcanite stem just simply because I like the fact that acrylic stems have almost zero maintenance, but I am going to give it another go. The stamping on the band didn't really show up very well but it's awesome. Aquadoc, my wife lived off of skidaway and then moved to midtown and, after we met in college and moved back about 6 years ago, we lived in windsor forest until we moved out to Springfield. It was never in my plans to live in the city, as I'm from the country in middle south Georgia. I like it here, as long as I can commute and visit the city, rather than living in it.

ophiuchus

Lifer
Mar 25, 2016
Now, that's a pipe worthy of a good St. Patrick's Day pub crawl. Looks good on you, too. :puffy:

Status
Not open for further replies.