Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mityahicks

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 18, 2018
How many Boswell pipes do they keep in the store usually? The clear out online so quickly but I'm planning on dropping by in May.

doverpipes

Might Stick Around
Jan 8, 2011
Al, Thinking about heading over there.

I "may" have a conflict though. As it gets closer, I will be able to figure out if the trip will be "doable". :puffpipe:

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Folks, I'm sorry to bail in the last minute, but I will not be able to attend. The one daughter in nearby WV has a situation I have to help address...

May 9, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Wish I could go, but won't be able to anytime soon. I cannot wait to get up there some day. I plan to take a road trip from Raleigh and head straight up to the mountains, stopping by Milan Bros. on the way to Boswells. I'm going to need to save up some dough for it, though, because I don't plan to leave with any less 5 lbs of Northwoods and probably a few pounds of several others. I think a nice long mountain run trip will be absolutely terrific! Might plan it for the fall so we can take in all the fall foliage along the way!

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
I was in Raleigh two weekends ago, googled pipe shops but came up with nothing. I think that was the same weekend of the Raleigh show?

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Shoot, that would have given me a break in the morning from wife, two daughters and mother, before the wedding....

Allergies were tearing me up , so perhaps a good idea that I didn't discover the place.

May 9, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Well now you know in case you happen back down this way again! Yeah, my allergies have been going back and forth between clear and killer the past week. I try to enjoy it again when I can, but the pollen clouds of plant sex have been brutal as hell this year. This was taken from Durham:
56505467_10106115991720479_8719857726366154752_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.