PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
They are probably not very fond of you either. Have you not noticed every few months the blend at the time wipes out seller's stocks and then moves on to the next blend? No one individual started it, some folks saw that others liked it, and they bought it. Sorry if that offends you. :roll:

mackeson

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 29, 2016
I often get frustrated that I can't get 1 or 2 tins of a blend because others order 30, but at the same time I do NOT get upset with those people. We all have different buying habits/styles. Just like any product.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
I buy in 10 tin lots, and haven't bought any since the Summer, so my hands are clean. :mrgreen:

mackeson

Mar 29, 2016
I buy in 10 tin lots, and haven't bought any since the Summer, so my hands are clean

I still blame you and your minions for introducing me to this blend. :wink:

It is a good one.

mackeson

Mar 29, 2016
Sextant is better.

Sextant is awesome too - one of my favorites. I don't know about better, they definitely have their similarities, but not the same for my tastes. Both scratch an itch

ashdigger

Lifer
Jul 30, 2016
Vegas Baby!!!
Not to piss on your mizzen mast but I really wanted to like BF and couldn't, gave away the tins of it I had, what's interesting is I love Sextant and I agree it tastes better, but whatever floats your boat.
Sea what aye did there?

Status
Not open for further replies.