Best Italian Online Shops To Buy A Ser Jacopo Pipe?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celius

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 17, 2019
Still on the hunt for my first Ser Jacopo.
Any recommendations regarding online sellers? Would it be cheaper to buy the Ser Jacopo Pipes from Italy?

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I bought my SJ about six years ago on sale at SP, but I don't expect to see those price on new SJ's again. I'd definitely look at the Italian online retailers. I'm well pleased with my SJ. Most of my pipes are more down-market, so it's good to have a few higher end briars, including a Ferndown sent me by a member some years ago.

Celius

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 17, 2019
I bought my SJ about six years ago on sale at SP, but I don't expect to see those price on new SJ's again. I'd definitely look at the Italian online retailers. I'm well pleased with my SJ. Most of my pipes are more down-market, so it's good to have a few higher end briars, including a Ferndown sent me by a member some years ago.
Yes, the prices on SP are more expensive, compared to the Italian sellers...

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I don't think I could get a comparable SJ as an estate pipe today. Sometimes you find amazing discounts that you won't see again.

alexj52

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 26, 2018
Althouugh not an Italian vendor, smokingpipes.eu just sent me an email notifying the stocking of SJ pipes. They provide free worldwide shipping for orders over 100 euros, which is the case for any SJs as far as I know.

mngslvs

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 24, 2019
Yarmouth, Maine
I ordered a Ser Jacopo a few months ago from LePipe.it. A great smoker. I had no problems with customs, but apparently several people ordering from abroad have had.
I may order again from them, with fingers crossed re customs. They have the best website I've seen, very intelligently organized.

oldguyoldpipes

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 20, 2019
I ordered a Ser Jacopo a few months ago from LePipe.it. A great smoker. I had no problems with customs, but apparently several people ordering from abroad have had.
I may order again from them, with fingers crossed re customs. They have the best website I've seen, very intelligently organized.

I have bought several pipes from LePipe and they are always quick with their email replies. I request DHL shipping and usually arrives within 5 days. No problems with customs. Usually clears within a day or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.