PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 8, 2013
Ever! Once opening the tin, the nose is met with a fantastic aroma of lemons, blueberries, and something like a sweet bread. The cake is quite moist, but this is to be expected with this type of crumble cake, and also preferred. Upon first tasting, I get strong hints of lemon, with blueberry in the background. But soon the blueberry comes a little more to the front, resulting in a wonderful balance between the two. The taste is very similar to the note. The fork cuts effortlessly into the cake, although the cake is indeed firm and doesn't fall apart. I also tried a piece with my fingers and the cake stayed intact, but left a sticky sugary residue on my fingertips. I simply licked it off. I'm sure some is still stuck within my mustache and may be there forever... It pairs well with hot tea of coffee. The package says it contains 8 servings, but really it is only one serving. I purposely decided for myself that 8 servings was too much and finished it off in 1 serving instead, since 1 is a much smaller number. I will definitely be adding more of this one to my pantry.
dIDvD85.jpg

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
I didn't think you were into aro blends.
I see the serving size is 58 grams. What pipe did you fit it in?? 8O
jay-roger.jpg

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Is (cheese) Danish in your rotation?
I can just now imagine Jim's review...
The raisiny, plumy, spicy perique is barely noticeable as it cohesively melds with dry, sour, buttery sweet, woody, spicy, floral and mildly sour ...
:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.