PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
I have thoroughly enjoyed the time I've spent on this forum. I've been around here for a couple of years, made a few thousand posts about nothing special, and have met some truly wonderful, generous, and fascinating people. I don't regret a moment of the time I've spent here. Time well spent, I say.

This isn't about anything in particular and even if it was, I couldn't talk about it, as I sit here smoking a bowl of Exotique, a lavish, rich English tobacco blend created by the fine folks of Smoker's Haven, in my Davidoff billiard lit with a DuPont Ligne 2.

Ciao

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
:Hey Nate stick around longer, how else we gonna get snarky off the wall comments that really don't offend and make this place interesting. Will me your Porsche, the hell with the pipes.. :nana:

clickklick

Lifer
May 5, 2014
OH N8, how we will miss you until you have a clear judgement realization that you need to be back here again!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Nate, enjoyed your magnificent car (despite the parking lot mishap) and your incredible cats. Take good care of yourself. Don't be embarrassed about coming back around if the mood strikes you.

Status
Not open for further replies.