Not open for further replies.

scrooge

Lifer
Apr 24, 2015
1kT0qfk.jpg

scrooge

Lifer
Apr 24, 2015
:nana: Try again sjfine b an n are right next to each other. :rofl: I figured a mod would of fixed it for me by now.

sjfine

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 4, 2012
Ha! I actually read your subject line as Ben Wabe, not Beb Wade.
Well, your, um, fingers, just got a little smaller. And you know what they say about...

peteguy

Lifer
Jan 19, 2012
That is a stunning pipe. What is the word on those, Preben Holm probably?

4etecjonathan

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 16, 2015
You want to take Your time and don't buy the first one that catches Your eye. There are way to many for sale to pay a large amount of money for one. The market is glutted with them so You must really research any one pipe before buying it. Enjoy Your choice just don't get taken for a ride they aren't worth that much.
Jon :puffpipe:

fluffie666

Can't Leave
Apr 4, 2014
It's a shame they don't go for more. Every true artists work goes for more money after they are dead and gone. With Preben's stuff, I think the market for them hit its monetary peak in the 70's. You can get them for little money these days if you look hard enough. We can't take money with us when we die. I think the admiration of the few that still love his work have more true substance than any monetary gain. I hope his spirit is satisfied.

metalman

Lurker
Mar 11, 2016
There is one on Ebay now that is under Ben Wade but you have to go to the small print to see it is a Martinique. Not as nice as yours but the price is pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.